Monday, April 29, 2013



 A little birdie cup from verbenanestedtreasures.blogspot.com/. I love Laura's work, she is always coming up with new ideas and creations for her Etsy store. 
 A beautiful crown and bow from my sweet friend Tausha - http://shabbychicgirls.blogspot.com/ I love them so very much. She is a wonderful friend and I am very thankful to have met her through blogging. I love her shabby bohemian sense of style, and she always post the most gorgeous pics of her home along with her beautiful creations. I love how she is continuously looking for inexpensive ways to create the shabby chic look that we all love so much, but at a price that we can afford.


 I know that it is bad to be a clutter freak, but I always say that in my little craft room it is okay. So I have a little something in every nook and cranny. I love having something pretty to look at everywhere I turn and it is always fun to rearrange. So here is a pale pink cake stand with some millinery piled on top. May be too cluttered for some, but the mix mash of colors is so pretty to me.

3 comments:

  1. You are such a Sweet Pea, Thanks so much !!! I love all your collections..so Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling cups and that precious rose painting mmm lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debra thank you for your sweet comment! I have been traveling a lot lately and have to catch up with all of my lovely friends! Thanks for joining me and my adventures on my blog! Xxxx

      Delete